Here we will explain how to send messages to your colleagues.
- You can mention other colleagues as well. By using the "@" in the middle of a message, you can mention them.
- You can reference business cards. Put "#" in the middle of the message to reference business cards.
- When you reference a business card, the conversatoin can be checked from the details about this person screen.
By referencing a business card, people not in the conversation can also read the conversation.
- Only when doing this after creating a new Report will a connection to a Report be made.
Sending messages from the top part of the screen
1. Click on Message Icon.
2. Click on "New message".
3. Select a recipient, write the message, reference business cards, and then send the message.
Sending messages from the details about this person screen
If you know which business card you would like to reference, you can efficiently send messages from the details about this person screen.
1. Search for the business card you would like to reference, and then click on the person's name
2. Select "Messages"
3. Select recipient, write the message, and send
Sending a message after creating a Report
You can share the contents of the Report with your colleagues.
1. Click on "Reports", then on "Create Report".
2. After inputting the necessary items, put a check in "Select colleagues to message", and then click "Save".
3. Write a message to the colleague you wish to share the Report with, and then click "Send".
What is meant by "mentioning"
"Mentioning" means specifying a colleague.
If you mention a colleague, they will receive a nonfiction, and they will be able to notice the message.
Click on "Message" on the menu on the top part of the screen, and then from the "Message list" displayed you can find messages that mention you in a list.
How to mention colleagues
In the middle of the message, you can mention colleagues by putting "@" followed by either their user name or their email address.
* Please be aware that even if a colleague is mentioned in the text of the message, if their name is deleted from the recipient field, they will not receive a notification.
Referencing business cards
If you input the company name or person's name of the business card you would like to reference in the business card field, candidates will be displayed, so please select the card you would like to reference.
In the middle of the message you can reference a business card by writing "#" and then the company name or the person's name. The history of messages referencing a business card can be checked from the details about this person screen.
* Please be aware that even if a business card is referenced in the text of the message, if it is deleted from the business card field, it will not be viewable.
* If you reference a business card, people other than the participants will be able to view the conversation from the details about this person screen.