You can receive email notifications when a message is received. Here we will show how to change the settings for email notifications for messages.
- Notifications can be sent to your log-in email address and to your sub-email address
- The timing of the notification will be either when a message mentioning you is made or when there is a response to a conversation you are participating in
- There are no notifications when messages are edited or deleted. (Except when a message is edited so that you are mentioned)
- You cannot add a message by responding to the email
1. From the upper right of the screen, click on "User name", then on "Settings"
2. Click on "Email notifications"
3. Select whether you wish to receive notifications in "Message notification email"