Activity numbers indicate the number of times contact was made with the person whose card is shown. This is shown as the total number of cards exchanged, emails sent and received, phone calls made and received, and meetings held. Use this information to visualize people's relationships.
How activity is calculated
The activity number is calculated from:
- Business card exchanges
- Card exchange and entry (including contacts created via Contact Inbox)
- Reports automatically created by launching the mailer in Sansan (*1)
- Reports created in the email category (*1)
- Sent/received email via email server (*2)
- Phone calls
- Reports automatically created after a call was made or received using the Sansan app (only incoming calls on Android) (*1)
- Reports created in the phone call category (*1)
- Reports created in the in-person or online meeting categories (*1)
*1. License for the report function is required.
*2. License for Smart Activity Management (email integration) is required.
*Without licenses for the above, these functions will be hidden.
Example: Get introduced via a colleague with a close relationship and/or recent contact
The amount of activity is shown in the organization tree for each colleague. The most recent activity is also shown.
This lets you find colleagues who have a close relationship (high activity) with a certain person, as well as colleagues who have recently contacted the person. The information can be used for setting up introductions.
Also, by clicking on the activity count, you can see a breakdown (number of cards exchanged, emails sent and received, phone calls made and received, meetings).
Go here for more details.