You can save the output format for file downloads as a template. By setting in advance items to be extracted as a template, it will no longer be necessary to do this every time you do a download. For how to do a download, please see here.
From "User Name" at the upper right of the screen, click on "Settings".
Click on "Download Contact Data".
- Click on "Add new template".
- Type in the template name.
- Select items to be downloaded.
- Set options. (For an explanation of each option, please see here.
- Click on "Save".
- Select the template you wish to edit from the pull down.
- Click on "Edit".
* You can only edit templates that you yourself have created.
- Select the template you wish to delete from the pull down.
- Click on "Delete".
* You can only delete templates that you yourself have created.