- From this screen, you cannot change your login email address. Please ask your company's system administrator to do this. Details can be found here.
- Sansan sends emails such as news and reminders to registered email addresses. You can add a separate sub-email address to receive these if you wish.
- For the differences between email addresses and sub-email addresses, see here.
*If you cancel a mobile phone contract and no longer use the related email address, be sure to delete that address.
- Please note that time zone is not applied to reports and items that do not include the time of day (e.g. date a card was received, expected transcription completion date)
- The mobile app will continue to display the time zone of that device.
1. Click on "User Name", then on "Settings".
2. Correct each item, and then click on the "Save" button.
Differences between Email Address and Sub-Email Address
|Email Address||Sub-Email Address|
|Log-in||Can be used||Cannot be used|
|Log-in information guidance||Will be sent||Will be sent|
|Guidance for password reissuance||Will be sent||Will be sent|
|Will be sent||Will be sent|
|News Emails||Will be sent||Will be sent|
|Reminder Emails||Will be sent||Will be sent|
|Notification Emails of Business Card Data Download||Will be sent||Will not be sent|
|Opportunity Notification||Will be sent||Will not be sent|
|Report tracker||Will be sent||Will not be sent|