When you use the bulk email delivery function, you can send emails to multiple business cards at one time. This email will appear to the recipient as a personally written email. Here we will explain how to use the bulk email delivery function.
- Only business cards which have finished being changed into data can have bulk email sent to them.
- Bulk emails will be sent in text format. HTML format cannot be used. (These emails cannot include "Stop delivery" buttons or images. )
- CC and BCC recipient fields cannot be used. (These emails will be sent as one-to-one, personal emails. The recipients will not be able to see the email addresses of other recipients, so there is no need to worry. )
- Up to 100, 000 emails can be sent in one day.
- This is counted by the company contracted to use Sansan, not by individual users.
* When the number of recipients reaches 100,000 in one day, you will no longer be able to make reservations for bulk emails on that day.
- Delivery can be cancelled up to five minutes before the delivery time.
- Selecting type of email
- Input contents to be delibvered
- Creating a tag for addressees
- Attach a tag to business cards that will be recipients
- Restarting process for email delivery
- Final check of addressees
- Specifying time of distribution
How to access the bulk email delivery screen
Click on "Bulk Email", then on "Compose/Edit".
1. Selecting type of email
Choose either "Email magazine format", "One to one format", or "Individual usage", and then click on "Next".
2. Input contents to be delibvered
Input the information for the sender name, the subject, and the body of the email.
If necessary, use a template, characters to be inserted, file attachment, and the Test email sending function.
3. Creating a tag for addressees
Create a tag to be attached to the business cards that will be the recipients of the emails.
* The tag name by default will be "yyyymmdd_bulk email addressees". Please change it according to your needs.
4. Attach a tag to business cards that will be recipients
From the Business card management screen, attach the tag to the business cards that will be the recipients of the email.
5. Restarting process for email delivery
Once the tags have been attached, restart the process for delivery.
Click on "Bulk Email", and then on "Compose/Edit".
Drafts that have been saved will be displayed as a list, so select restart.
The tag name and the number of recipients will be displayed. After checking this, click on "Next".
If necessary, use the addressees filters.
6. Final check of addressees
After checking if the addressees, senders, and sender signatures are correct, click on "Next".
If necessary, use "Correct charactors that could not be input" and "Remove from addressees".
*By using "Send Preview", you can see the email you are going to send with the inserted text inside it.
7. Specifying time of distribution
After checking the contents, set the delivery reservation time.
Delivery time can either be "Send now" or "Send on selected date and time".