When cards are combined into one contact, the card with the most recent received date is searchable, but the rest will be saved in career history and cannot be searched.
We will go over the steps involved in changing the chronological order of the cards.
Steps to take
1. Click "Potential duplicates".
2. Choose "Combined duplicates" under "Status" and click the contact's name.
 means that the contact's potential duplicates have not yet been distinguished.
3. Click "See more" to open up the card list, and choose which card you want to set as most recent.
4. Click on "Set as this contact's new card".
5. Chronological order of cards is changed.