Here we will show how to sign in, have password reissued, and sign out from the smartphone application.
For checking the operating environment of the smartphone application, please see here.
It will be necessary to download the application you wish to use. For how to download, see here.
Here we will show how to log in to Sansan from the Smartphone app.
1. After opening up the application, input your email address and password, and then press "Log in"
*The initial settings may take some time. Please wait patiently.
2. The User list screen (the top screen) will open up.
If you do not know your password for logging in, please use this to have a password reissued.
*If you are using AD linking, please speak to the administrator in your company.
1. From the log in screen, press "If you do not know your password".
Fill in the necessary items, and then press send. You will then be able to reset your password.
Here we will show how to log out of Sansan.
1. Tap "Settings" in the lower right, and the Settings screen will come up.
2. From the Settings screen, scroll down, and choose "Log out of Sansan".