Here we will provide guidance to the Business card details screen, which contains the business card image and the name, company name and other information that are degitized. We will explain the two halves of the screen. For how to access the Business card details screen, see here.
Upper half of the screen
- 1.Card ID
- This is a value assigned to each individual business card. You may be asked for this to identify a given business card.
- 2. Edit / Delete
- With this, you can edit or delete the business card This will only be displayed for your cards, or if you have clearance to update all data, for all cards.
- 3. Feedback about digitization
- In the event that there is a mistake in the digitized content of your business cards, please let us know using the Feedback function.
- 4. Memo
- Here you can check and update memos connected to this business card.
- 5. Icons
- You can use these to display Google maps, print, transfer to Salesforce, copy business card information, or copy the URL of the screen.
- 6. Business card image display
- Here you can check the front and back images of the selected business card.
- 7. Business card details
- The individual items of information on the business card will be displayed. If you click on (+), all the information will be displayed.
Lower half of the card
- 8. Tags
- Here you can check tags added to this card. If you click the X at the upper right of the tag, you can remove the tag.
- 8. Add tags
- You can create the new tag and add or add existing tags.