Here we will show how to delete Sansan users. By doing this setting, these people's names will no longer appear on the screen of the Sansan scanner.
There are two ways of deleting users.
- Deleting users one by one
- Deleting multiple users at once * This is recommended for deleting 50 IDs or more
On this page, we will show how to delete users one at a time.
For how to delete multiple users at once, see here.
Effects of deleting users
-When users are deleted, their business cards, contact reports, and tags (regardless of the privacy level) will be deleted as well. If necessary, before deleting, you can move the business cards, contact reports, and tags to another user. For how to change holders of business cards and contact reports, see here. For how to change the owner of tags, see here.
-Deals registered by users being deleted will not be deleted. However, that user's name will not longer appear in the pull down menu in "Deal representative" or "Registered by". In this situation, please search for the deleted user's name from "User name direct input".
-Deleting user accounts will not affect the contract you have with Sansan. If you are not replacing accounts (adding and deleting) but just deleting accounts, the contents of your contract will not be changed. If you would like to change the contents of your contract, please speak to your Sansan sales representative.
-After the deletion is complete, an email notification of this will be sent to the administrator and Sansan contact person in your company. It will not be sent to the user deleted.
(Subject of the email: The "Delete" of Sansan "User" completed)
Please check this first
Would you like to replace users?
If you would like to replace users, not delete them, see here.
1. Click on "Administrator settings", then on "Add / Edit Users".
2. Click "Change" to the left of the user you would like to delete.
3. Click "Delete" to the right of the user you would like to delete.
4. If there is a change to the content of the contract, a confirmation screen will come up. Please click "OK".
5. A confirmation screen recommending you to confirm the holder of business cards, contact reports, and tags will come up.
Even if the user you wish to delete still has business cards, contact reports, or tags, please click "OK" for now.
6. If you would like to check these, please click "Cancel". If you would like to delete, click on "Proceed". For how to change holders, see below.
- For how to change the holder of business cards and contact reports, see here.
- For how to change the owner of tags, see here.
7. A deletion complete message will come, so press "OK". At this timing an email notification of the deletion will be sent to the administrator and Sansan contact person in your company.