Administrators can change the user information and permissions for each user. Here we will show how to do this.
There are three ways to change user information:
- Changing one user at a time
- Changing in bulk *Recommended when changing less than 50 IDs
- Changing by file import *Recommended when changing over 50 IDs
On this page, we will explain the procedures for changing one user at a time and for changing in bulk.
If you would like to see how to change user information of multiple users at once, see here.
- This function can only be used by those with administrator level permission.
- The administrator will be notified by email when the change is completed, as will any user whose department and/or permissions have changed.
- User IDs cannot be changed.
- There is a way to change individual users one at a time and a way to change multiple users at once.
- After permissions have been given, please log out and then log in again.
User information and permissions that administrators can change
Depending on the contract you use, permission functions with a star next to them are charged. If you have any questions about the content of your contract, please speak to a sales representative.
User information that can be changed
- Alternative Name
- Email address
- Sub email address
- Format for receiving email
- SAML Name ID (★)
*User IDs cannot be changed.
* The start of usage date can be changed if the date is today or later in the future, but cannot be changed if otherwise.
List of permissions that system administrator can give
- User Type
- All Data Edit
- Download Cards,Reports (My data / All data / Custom / Prohibited)
- Email Function
- Opportunities (General User / administrator) (★) (※ 1)
- API Connection
- View Usage Record
(※ 1) To set someone to be a deal management administrator, put a check in both Regular user and Administrator.
List of permissions that sectional administrator can give
- User Type
- Download Cards,Reports (My data)
- Email Function
- Opportunities (General User) (★)
* For details about each item, see here.
Changing one user at a time
1. Click on "Admin Settings", and then "Manage Users".
2. Click on "Change" next to the user.
3. Input the items you wish to change and then click "Save".
4. A pop-up to confirm the contents of the changes will come up. If the changed contents are correct, click "OK".
Changing in bulk (Selecting multiple users and then changing)
1 Click on "Admin Settings", and then "Manage Users".
2. Click "Change All”.
3. Input the items you wish to change, and then click "Confirm" at the top of the screen.
4. The items you changed will be displayed in red. After confirming them, click "Save".
Reflection to each screen
Reflection to each user screen
-Users will need to log out, and then log in again for these changes to be reflected.
Reflection to tablet PC
-The changes will be reflected to the user names and departments when you press "Sync with center" at the upper right of the screen.