System administrators can change the user information and permissions for each user. Here we will show how to do this.
There are two ways of changing user information.
- Changing each user individually
- Changing multiple users at once. * This is recommended for changing 50 users or more.
This page will show how to change each user individually.
If you would like to see how to change user information of multiple users at once, see here.
- This function can only be used by those with system administrator level permission.
- When the changes are done, a notification of the content of those changes will be emailed to the relevant user, the system administrator, and Sansan contact person in your company.
- User IDs cannot be changed.
- There is a way to change individual users one at a time and a way to change multiple users at once.
- After permissions have been given, please log out and then log in again.
User information and permissions that administrators can change
Depending on the contract you use, permission functions with a star next to them are charged. If you have any questions about the content of your contract, please speak to a sales representative.
User information that can be changed
- Email address
- Sub email address
- Format for receiving email
- ID for AD linking (★)
* User IDs and start of usage dates cannot be changed.
List of permissions that can be given
The permissions that can be given are as below:
- System Administrator
- All Data Edit
- Download Cards,Reports (My data / All data)
- Email Function
- Salesforce Integration
- Opportunities (General User / administrator) (★) (※ 1)
- API Connection
- View Usage Record
(※ 1) To set someone to be a deal management administrator, put a check in both Regular user and Administrator.
* For details about each item, see here.
1 Click on "Admin Settings", and then "Add / Change User".
2. If you would like to change multiple users at once, press "Change All"; if you would like to change one user at a time, click on "Change" next to the user.
3. Input the changes you would like to make, and then click on "Confirm".
(For multiple changes, click on "Confirm" at the top / bottom of the screen.)
4. The changes will be displayed in red boxes. After confirming these, click "Save".
Reflection to each screen
Reflection to each user screen
-Users will need to log out, and then log in again for these changes to be reflected.
Reflection to tablet PC
-The changes will be reflected to the user names and departments when you press "Sync with center" at the upper right of the screen.