Here we will show how to reset passwords for users and to notify the of the log-in information.
Here are some situations where this can be used.
- When the user mistakenly inputs his or her password five times in a row, causing the account to lock
- When the administrator has changed the registered email address of the user
- When the user has forgotten his or her password
- The log-in information will be emailed to the email addresses (main email address and sub email address) registered for each user. These will not be sent to the administrator.
- Subject of this email: Sansan account guidance
1. Click on "Admin Settings", then on "Add / Change user"
2. Put a check next to the relevant users, and then click on "Reset password". The password will be reset, and the account information will be emailed. If the account is locked, a lock icon will be displayed.