With Sansan, you can set access restrictions based on IP addresses (global IP addresses).
Here we will show how to do this for Sansan for PC, the Smartphone application, and Smartphone web.
*In case you want to use IP address restriction for Smartphones, first of all, please see here.
-To use this, system administrator level permission is necessary.
-For using IP address restrictions for Smartphones, there are some conditions for your internet environment. Please read here for more details.
Flow of initial settings and authentication
Access restrictions can be set using the steps below.
Step 1. Activate access restrictions for IP addresses.
Step 2. Set the range of IP addresses that will be given permission to access.
Step 3. When access is done from one of these IP addresses, access permission is given after some manual authentication operations.
Activating access restrictions for IP addresses
1. From "Admin Settings", go to "Others", "Security Settings", and then click on the "IP Address Restriction Settings" tab.
2. From "Services That Restrict Accessn", put checks in the check boxes for terminals you wish to restrict.
3.If you would like a notification email to be sent to the administrator when access is attempted from an unpermitted IP address, put a check in the checkbox saying "Send mail to administrator" under "If accessed from a forbidden IP address". After that, click on "Update".
*When access is attempted from an unpermitted IP address, an email with the following subject will be sent to the system administrator.
Subject: [IMPORTANT] [Sansan] Access was attempted from an IP address without permission
Adding IP addresses that are allowed access
3. In the "Access-approved IP addresses", at the bottom, click on "Add approved IP addresses".
Initially, the IP address of the logged-in user will be displayed.
4. "Start IP Address" and "Finish IP Address" should be input into the Memo as necessary, and then click on "Save".
5. A confirmation message will come up. After checking the contents, put a check in "Confirm action and save", and then click on "Save".
If you would like to edit the range of IP addresses that are allowed access, please do this from "Edit" or "Delete" at the right side of the IP address section.
When access is attempted from an IP address that does not have permission, the following message with the title "Access from your current environment is not permitted".