Access from Feature phones and Smartphones web can be restricted for each carrier. Here we will show how to make access restrictions for each carrier.
- To use this function, it is necessary to have system administrator level permission.
- If you put a check in the checkbox saying "Send mail to administrator" under "When forbidden access is attempted", then when access is attempted from a terminal that does not have permission, you will receive an email with the following subject.
Subject: [IMPORTANT] [Sansan] Access was attempted from a forbidden IP address.
Limiting access from the Smartphone web
1. Click on "Admin Settings", "Othera", "Security Settings", then click on the tab marked "Mobile Settings".
2. From the Smartphone web, put a check in "Allow to use" of "Service usage", and then click the "Update" button.
Limiting access from Feature phone, Carrier restriction for the web edition
1. Click on "Admin Settings", "Others", "Security Settings", then click on the tab marked "Mobile Settings".
2. Choose carriers you wish to limit access to by putting checks in the checkboxes in "Carriers allowed to access" for the feature phone. Then, press the "Update" button.