You can limit access to Sansan for the Smartphone application. You can also set the amount of time to hold the log-in status in Sansan for the Smartphone application.
- To use this function, system administrator level permission is required.
- This article is on restricting all access to the Mobile App.
- For restricting access to specific devices, see here.
1. Click on "Admin Settings", "Others", "Security Settings", then click on the tab marked "Mobile".
2. Put a check in "Allow to use" of "Service Usage", and then click the "Save" button.
* Please set the amount of time to maintain the log-in status if you deem it to be necessary.
How it is seen from an iPhone
|When usage is allowed||When usage is not allowed|