1. Close the scanner app if it’s running.
Tap the Power button in the upper right of the main screen and choose “Exit Application”.
2. Search for the command prompt.
Use the search field at the bottom left and enter "cmd" (without the quotes).
In tablet mode, tap the circle at the bottom left and enter "cmd" (without the quotes).
*If the keyboard is not displayed, tap the keyboard icon in the task tray.
Tap the command prompt icon displayed on the screen.
1. From the Windows 8 charm bar, select the search icon.
(The charm bar can be displayed by swiping from the right edge of the screen.)
2. Input "cmd" in the search bar and do the search, and then select the command prompt icon displayed on the left of the screen.
3. The command prompt screen will come up, so in the cursor space at the end input "ipconfig /all".
When you press the enter key, the MAC address will be displayed.
* Note: Please put a space between "ipconfig" and "/all".
(For the keyboard display, select the keyboard icon from the right side of the tool bar at the bottom of the screen. )