Here we will show you how to do the set up for FRONTIER Tablet PC.
Device image (Hardware connection diagram)
2. Electric adapter (for scanner)
3. Electric cable (or scanner)
4. USB cable for the Tablet PC
5. Table PC
6. Electric adapter (for Table PC)
7. Electric cable (for Table PC)
8. **USB connection LAN adapter (Unnecessary if you are using wireless LAN. However, please do not lose it.)
1. Connect the Electric cable for the Tablet PC and the Scanner.
2. Connect the Tablet PC and Scanner with a USB cable for PCs. The USB ports of the tablet PC are in the following two places.
3. Connect the LAN cable to the tablet PC.
After connecting the attached LAN adapter to the USB port of the Tablet PC, attach the LAN cable.
4. Turn on the power for the Tablet PC. (It will take about five minutes to turn on.)
The power switch is located on the upper right when looking at the front of the tablet. Please slide it to turn it on.
The PC is set to auto-log on when it is turned on.
*The Windows account name will be either "Sansan" or "Profiler". No password has been set.
5. Turn on the power of the Scanner.
There is no switch for the Scanner; it is turned on by opening the cover.
When the power is turned on, the light in the image below will light up blue.
6. When the powering up is complete, the screen of the Scanner App will come up.
Once the Scanner App screen comes up, please move ahead to the settings for the internet connection.
If with wired LAN you are using DHCP (Automatic IP address retrieval), "Connected" will be displayed in the lower left of the Scanner App. When "Connected" is displayed, the set up is complete.
Connecting to the internet
Once the devices are set up and the Scanner App is on, connect to the internet and get started scanning business cards!
To connect to the internet, please see the page below according to your environment.