Here we will show how to adjust the volume on the Sansan Scanner (Tablet PC).
1. Click on the "Power" button at the upper right of the screen, and then on "Exit Application".
2. Double click on the "Control panel" icon on the desktop screen.
3. Click on "Sound".
4. Select the device being used for playing sound, and then click on "Properties".
5. The speaker properties will come up. Please click on the "Level" tab.
6. Change the volume of the speaker, and then click on "OK" to save it.
7. Return to the desktop, double click on the Scanner App icon, and go back to the Scanner App.