Our recommended environments for Sansan for PC, the smartphone app and the smartphone web version, are as follows:
* To enable more secure use of Sansan, from June 30, 2019, we will stop supporting TLS 1.0. As a result, certain older usage environments will no longer be able to access Sansan. Please change to TLS 1.1 or higher if necessary.
Sansan for PC
As a general principle, please use the most recent version of each OS and browser. When the providers of these stop support, we will at that point no longer have these part of the recommended environment.
|Windows7 or later||Google Chrome, most recent edition
Internet Explorer 11 ※
Microsoft Edge, most recent edition
Mozilla Firefox, most recent edition
|Mac OS X or later||Google Chrome, most recent edition
Safari, most recent edition
*However, for using Internet Explorer 9 and 10 in the Windows OS, the schedule for making them no longer part of the recommended environment will be as follows.
≫ Regarding versions of Internet Explorer
[ Points to be aware of ]
- Currently, for the OS of PCs accessing this page, the environments of the browsers can be checked at the following sites.
≫ Support Details
- In the past, in particular environments there were cases where some things did not work properly. In those cases we do our best to try to solve the problems. However, if some phenomenon occurs and things don't work properly, please contact us from the contact form.
- Beta version browsers are not supported.
- It is necessary to have the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player installed. If it is not installed and instead you are using an older version, some functions may not work properly.
Download newest version of Adobe Flash Player
The Smartphone Application
Please use the most recent version of the smartphone app. The iPhone version and Android version can be downloaded below.
|iOS||iOS10.x 11.x, 12.x, 13.x
iPhone 5 or later
Following recommended environment from the update after April 1, 2020
iOS11.x, 12.x, 13.x
iPhone 6 or later
|Android||Android 6.0 or later|
[ Points to be aware of ]
- Some Android devices may not be able to use the camera function normally.
- In some usage environments, this may not work properly. Please use the contact form to get in touch with us if you encounter any problems.
- Works on some tablets (4th-generation iPad and later, and iPad mini 2 and later), but is not optimized for them.(From the update on April 1, 2020 or later, it will be 5th-generation iPad and later, and iPad mini 2 and later)
- Not available for Android tablets.
- If the Mobile App does not work on your tablet, use the Web App or Mobile Web version.
As a general principle, please use the most recent version of each OS and browser. When the providers of these stop support, we will at that point no longer have these part of the recommended environment. The camera function can be handled by iOS 6.0 or more recent.
|iOS||Safari, newest version|
|Android||Standard browser, newest version|