If you have forgotten your password, please follow the process below to have a password reissued, and then log in.
Password reissuance process
1) Request a password reissue
2) Check the email sent to you
3) Reset your password
4) Log in as usual
- The email on resetting your password will be sent to the main address (and any sub-addresses) you registered.
- The same password will be used for Sansan for PC, the Smartphone Application, and Sansan for Mobile.
* If you are using AD Integration in your company, please speak to the administrator in your company.
Rules for setting passwords
- The password must be 8 characters or more
- Only one-byte characters can be used
- The password must contain a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- The password must not be something that can be easily guessed (e.g. "Password").
1. Access the log-in screen of Sansan for PC.
2. Click on "Forgotten your password?".
3. Enter the email address registered to your account (don't use a sub-address), and click "Send email for resetting password".
4. An email on resetting your password will be sent.
* Even if you make a mistake inputting your email address, "A password-reset email has been sent" will still be displayed. If no email arrives, please check what you input again.
5. Follow the link in the email to reset your password and log in.
Subject of email sent: We've received your password reset request