Here we will show what to do if you cannot log in to Sansan for Mobile (or if you cannot use Quick Login.)
- In some cases, access to use Sansan for Mobile may be restricted by the security settings done by the administrator in your company. For more details, see here.
- In some cases, use of Quick Login may be rendered unusable by the security settings done by the administrator in your company. For more details, see here.
If you are using a Smartphone (iPhone)
1. Do you have the correct Login URL?
The correct Login address for Sansan for Mobile is below. Please check it.
・Only for email address Login: https://ap.sansan.com/
2. Do you have the private browsing function on?
If the private browsing function is on, please turn it off, then check and follow the procedure of (3) and (4).
(1) From the home screen first displayed, select "Safari".
(2) Select "Bookmark".
(3) Check if "Private" is on in the lower left of the screen.
If it is set to on, touch "Private", and it will turn off.
-When it is on: The word "Private" in the lower left will appear in black lettering inside a white box.
-When it is off: The word "Private" in the lower left as text with no box around it.
(4) When you change settings in (3) or (4), you will be prompted to choose "Close all" or "Save all".
*This is displayed when multiple pages are open on Safari.
*If you choose "Close all", all the pages you had open on Safari will be closed.
(5) Settings are complete.
3. Do you have Safari set to allow cookies?
From "Settings", "Safari", go to the "Allow cookies" setting, and set it to "Only for destinations" or "Always".
From "Settings", "Safari", go to the "Block Cookies" setting, and set it to "Only for unknown sites or advertisements" or "Always Allow".
4. Please clear your cache and cookies.
After clearing your cache and cookies, please try logging in for a second time.
However, if you log in for a second time immediately after the first time, the session information may remain and the log-in screen will not be displayed.
After clearing, please turn the iPhone off, and then on, and then try logging in again.
If you are using a Smartphone (Android)
1. Do you have the correct log-in URL?
The correct log-in address for Sansan for Mobile is below. Please check it.
Only for email address log-in: https://ap.sansan.com/
2. Please clear your cache and cookies.
For how to do this, please see the manual for the type of browser you are using.
3. Is your browser set to allow cookies?
For standard Android browsers, from the browser setting screen, select "Privacy and Security", and then put a check in the checkbox next to "Allow cookies".
If you are using a mobile phone (Softbank / Softbank Mobile)
1. Have you done the manufacturing number notification settings yet?
To use the Quick Login, it is necessary to do settings for "Manufacturing number notification".
From "Menu", go to "Yahoo! Mobile", then "Browser settings", then "Manufacturing number notification", and set it to on.
2. Do you have the Log-in page set in "Bookmarks" instead of setting it in "Favorites"?
When using Softbank mobile phones, if the Sansan for Mobile page is registered in "Favorites", you may not be able to use Quick Login. Do not use "Favorites", please register it in "Bookmarks".
If you are using a mobile phone (Willcome / Emobile)
Unfortunately, Quick Login is not supported on these devices.