In addition to checking the images, you can also correct/register some business card information of cards that have not yet been digitized. Here we will show what actions you can take towards cards that are still being transcribed.
- Cards that have not yet been digitized, until the processing is complete, will be displayed temporary data read from an OCR.
- Cards that are not displayed as "Transcribing" may sometimes be handled as "Unreadable Cards".
- For cards still being transcribed, the following actions can be taken.
- Checking the image of the business card
- Adding, editing memos
- Registering and editing the date received and the importance
- Adding and deleting tags
- Setting public/ private level of individual business cards
How to check and edit cards still being transcribed (not yet digitized)
1. Click on "Transcribing". Click on the "[Transcribing] " link.
2. The Business card detail screen will come up. Please register or correct relevant items.