Whilst the cards are in the process of being digitized, users can view the scanned cards and edit certain details of the cards.
Things to note
- Before digitization is complete, the data displayed is read by OCR (optical character reader) and is subject to change.
- Scanned cards which do not appear under Awaiting Digitization Are likely to be Unreadable Cards. Learn more on how to view unreadable list.
- Following actions can be taken whilst digitization is in process.
- View card images
- Add/edit notes
- Enter/edit date received and importance
- Add/delete tags
- Visibility settings; shared or private
Steps to take
1. Click on Digitizing then select a card which is Awaiting Digitization.
2. User can add and edit card data. Click onSave.