By specifying a public pattern for departments in a CSV file and importing it, you can change many permissions at once.
* This is a service that can be used by companies using the Professional Edition or those that have applied for access control options. If you are using the Group or Sales Edition and are interested in this, please contact your Sansan sales representative.
* To use this function, administrator level permission is necessary.
1. Click on "Admin settings", then on "Access Privilege Settings".
2. Click on "Import from File".
3. Click on "Write into File"
4. Specify the character encoding and devider between items, and then click on "Write". Character encoding can be either "Shift-JIS" or "UTF-8", and the divider between items can be either commas, semicolons, tabs, or spaces.
5. Correct the file that has been output.
(1) ID: This is set by the system to distinguish departments. If you plan to use this for "Import from file", do not change these
(2)(2) Department names: These will appear in the order set on the Hierarchy/ Display order edit screen. If you plan to use this for "Import in from file", do not change these.
(3) Access control patterns: The row displaying the department names shows in the columns beneath the viewing permissions of the departments. Please input the pattern names you want to change.
- If there is a mistake in the pattern name you enter, an error will occur.
- Blanks are a pattern that makes all information non-viewable. Departments making access will not be able to see the information of departments being accessed.
6. Select the file you created or edited.
7. Check the contents of the file. Use the character encoding and divider between items to adjust the display.
8. Click on "Start Import".