You can add departments, delete them, change their names, and change the order they appear in by using a CSV file.
- To use this function, system administrator level permission is required.
- Depending on the number of departments, it may take some time to complete the import. When the import is complete, a notification email will be sent to the system administrator.
(1) Click on "Admin Settings", then on "Add /Edit /Delete Department".
(2) Click on "Import from File".
(3) Click on "Write into File" in the area marked "1", and write the current settings out into a file.
Changes cannot be made in increments. You must extract the most recent department information
and do your work from that.
(4) Create the file to do the import with.
For details about the items in the file, see here.
Caution when adding departments：
Please do not put anything in the "Department ID" area.
The system will automatically assign a Department ID when adding the department.
(5) From the area marked "2", click on "Select File", and then select the file you created in step 4.
(6) Check the contents of the file.
From the preview display, check that there are not any problems with the character codes or separators in the file.
* When starting the read in of the file, if necessary, put a check in "Skip the top line when importing".
(7) Start the read in of the file.
If there is no problem in the content of the file, click on "Start Import".
Depending on the number of departments, it may take some time to complete the import.
After it is complete, a notification email will be sent to the system administrator.
* All the departments created will be displayed on all the tablet PCs within the same contract. If you would like to change the display order of departments for individual tablet PCs, please use the "Sansan Scanner department display settings". For more details, see here.