The "updatedFrom" date in the Sansan API refers to the "Updated Date" for the contact's information within Sansan.
Both refer to the date when information was updated.
The Open API lets you register cards/contacts by specifying the time period of the updates.
Change of Updated Date
The updated date refects when:
- manually editing items in a contact
- updating contacts per news on personnel and contact changes
- the front or back, or the top or bottom orientation, of a card changed
- the Organization Tree is changed (change of company ID)
Open API 2.4 or late
When [includeTags] is set to [true], the update date also reflects when:
- adding or deleting tags
- changing a tag name or type