This function enables Sansan to identify incoming calls to your phone, even if they are not in your phone's contact list.
It identifies your own contacts as well as recently viewed colleague's contacts.
* 1 If the incoming phone number is associated with more than one contact, only the company name will be displayed.
* 2 Cannot be used with cacheless mode.
- Find 'Phone' in your settings.
- Tap 'Call Blocking & Identification'
- Enable Sansan
- Find 'Identify incoming calls' in your settings menu in Sansan
- Enable the setting, and allow Sansan to display over other apps.