This function enables Sansan to identify incoming calls to your phone, even if they are not in your phone's contact list.
* 1 If the incoming phone number is associated with more than one contact, only the company name will be displayed.
* 2 Not compatible with iOS 9 or earlier or with Android 9 (Pie).
* 3 Cannot be used with cacheless mode.
- Find 'Phone' in your settings.
- Tap 'Call Blocking & Identification'
- Enable Sansan
- Find 'Identify incoming calls' in your settings menu in Sansan
- Enable the setting, and allow Sansan to display over other apps.