Once you've installed the managed package on AppExchange, you can use the Business Card and Business Card Settings objects.
This section shows the process of manually associating a business card object with a Salesforce Contact business card.
*See the separate overview for details on each item of the business card setting object.
*Note that this page explains Salesforce settings. You'll need to log in to Salesforce with administrator permissions.
From the business card object, select the person to associate.
- Open the business card object
After logging in to Salesforce with administrator permissions, from the tab, click the business card.
- Select「私の関連づけがない名刺」from the business card list view.
You'll see a list of business cards you own and that have not yet been associated.
Click the business card you want to associate.
Select a Contact for Association
If the person on the business card has already been registered as a contact, this will be displayed in the「関連づけ先」list. The following actions are available on this screen.
1) Link to the already registered contact.
2) Create a new contact for an existing account.
3) Create new account] and contact.
4) Create a new lead.
In this step, the business card with the already registered contact will be associated.
Check「選択」for the record from the above 1 and click「名刺を関連づける」.
Posting Setting Screen
Confirming the Association Details
Information already registered is displayed.
Check the items to be overwritten and updated while comparing the information on the business card with the current values already registered
Those with updated information are marked to the right with an exclamation point.
Check the contents and click the "Save" button at the top or bottom of the screen.
Batch Associations for Multiple Business Cards
Steps are as follows:
- Select「私の関連づけがない名刺」from the business card list view. Then use the checkbox to the left of the business card names to select all.
- Click［一括関連づけ/新規登録］on the right of the screen.
*If you don't see this option, click the ▼ to display it.
- A list of associated cards will be shown under 「関連づいていない名刺」. Matching contacts or accounts will be at the top.
*"C" indicates a contact and "L" indicate a lead.
- Save when you're finished.
Checking the Association Information
On the Contact details tab, you can confirm that the information has been updated with the business card data associated.