Once you've installed the managed package on AppExchange, you can use the "Cards" and "Card Settings" objects.
Business card information registered in Sansan is automatically transferred to Cards object. To associate this information with a Salesforce Account/Contact/Lead, you'll need to set the association and field mapping from the Card Settings object.
These are the recommended initial settings, and associated steps, for the Card Settings object.
*Note that this page explains Salesforce settings. You'll need to log in as a Salesforce administrator.
1. Manual Association Settings
1. After logging in as an administrator, click on the "Card Settings" tab.
If you cannot see the "Card Settings" tab, please refer to this help page.
2. Click "Manual Link Settings" from the top menu.
2. Options you can set in the "Manual Link Settings" tab
You can enable/disable features related to Cards Link and update.
|Link cards||Allows to link the card to Account/Contact/Lead|
|Create new accounts, contacts, or leads from card data||Allows creating new records from cards|
|Update card information||Allows updating the existing record from cards|
|Batch update card information||
Allows linking the cards in bulk.
*Please refer to this page about bulk link.
|Set a campaign when creating new accounts, contacts, or leads||Allow setting a specific Campaign when creating new leads.|
|Set ToDo||Allow entering ToDo when creating a new record.|
|Owner at time of creation||You can decide who will be the owner when creating a new record from the Cards. By defalut, it will be the Cards owner. If you select "operator", the owner will be the person who did the operation.|
Recommended Settings for "Other Settings"
1. Here, you can decide the prefix to judge if it is Contact or Lead.
By default, 【C】is for Contact, and 【L】is for Lead.
2. Click "Change settings" in the right of Settings when acquiring a lead
3. Move to "ACCOUNT" tab. Please map as below.
|Lead Fields||Account Fields|
4. Move to "CONTACT" tab. Please map as below.
|Lead Fields||Account Fields|
5. Click "Save" after completing the above settings.
6. After saving the settings, click "Card Settings" to return to the screen.
Display Settings for linked cards
< Individual registration screen for contacts >
You can select which field to display. This information can be used to judge which Contact/Lead to link to. The field you selected above will be displayed in the "Link cards" section.
< Batch registration screen for contacts >
You can select which field to display from below. This information will be used to judge which Contact/Lead to link to. The field you selected above will be displayed when you Batch link/create records.
3. Search Conditions Settings
From the dropdown menu, please select the object for which you want to set the search criteria.
4. Account/Contact/Lead Settings
You can decide the criteria of the record to be displayed in the "Link cards" section. If you specify multiple criteria, it will be combined with AND, and the criteria will be strict.
|Object||Default (recommended) Setting|
|Account||Company name : Exact search (excluding entity designation)|
|Contact||Name : Last name + First name|
|Lead||Company name : Exact search (excluding entity designation) Name : Last name + First name|
Priority of Search Criteria
Criteria of record which will be displayed to "Link cards" is based on "Search Conditions Settings" and also "SOC/CI Person ID", "Sansan Company ID/Sansan Personal ID" which is Sansan's original identification code.
The priority of criteria is as below.
1. Search by using "SOC/CI Person ID"
2. Search by using "Sansan Company ID/Sansan Personal ID"
3. Search based on "Search Conditions Settings"
5. Save the Setting
Upon completion, please click the "Save" button on the bottom of the page.