In Salesforce, you can create a report that lists duplicate records by setting the duplicate rule with SOC or the CI person ID as a key. However, records with SOC or CI person IDs prior to creating duplicate rules cannot be displayed in this report.
This section shows you how to efficiently find duplicate records that are not displayed in the duplicate report.
Complete the steps for setting matching rules and duplicate rules in the Salesforce duplicate record extraction procedures.
Report Creation Steps
1. Click on "New Report".
2. The Choose Report Type screen is displayed. Select the object for which you want to check duplicate records.
In the example image, "Account" is selected, but "Contact" and "Lead" can also be selected.
3. The report definition screen is displayed. Under "Outline", add "SOC(システム)" in "Groups".
*In the example image, only "SOC(システム)" is added because Account is selected for the report type. If you select Contact or Lead in step 2, add "SOC(システム)" and "CI 人物 ID(システム)".
4. In "Filters" set the following condition.
|Show Me||Select "All accounts" or the relevant choice for Contacts or Leads.|
|Last Modified Date||Date||Select "Created Date", "Last Modified Date", or "Last Activity".|
|Range||Select "All Time".|
|SOC（システム）||Operator||Select "not equal to".|
|Input field||No input required|
5. Click "Save & Run" at the top right.
Duplicate Record Extraction
1. Click ▼ in the “SOC(システム)” header of the report screen to sort the list in descending order, sort by "Record Count".
2. The duplicated records will be displayed at the top, so click the Account name to perform the merge.
Refer to the Salesforce duplicate record extraction procedure for details on how to merge duplicate records.