This feature is a paid option. Please contact our sales team or Sansan Support Center if you would like to use it.
When you integrate Concur Expense with Sansan, you can use Sansan contact information as attendee information when reimbursing expenses in Concur.
Use of this function requires a Concur Expense Integration contract with Sansan as well as Concur Expense Professional. External integration settings also need to be put in place by your Sansan admin, along with basic setup by each user.
*Concur Expense handles expenses uses attendee types. We recommend you create an attendee type specifically for the Sansan integration so you can differentiate those connected with Sansan and optimize your use of the integration.
How to use it
I. Admin sets up the integration
1. Create an attendee type
1. Create an attendee type on the Concur Expense page.
2. Access the admin page from the screen's upper right.
3. Add a new attendee type to be used in the integration from Expense Admins or Attendees, and activate from Group Configurations.
2. Open the external integration screen in Sansan
In Sansan, go to Admin settings (1) then Integration with other services (2) and click on the Concur Expense tab (3) to open the screen.
3. Allow integration and set attendee type
1. Access the Concur Expense page.
2. Confirm that the Sansan app is shown in the SAP Concur App Center after you log in. Then click the Connect button in the upper right corner.
3. The Sansan integration screen will be shown. Log in to Sansan and allow integration with Concur Expense.
4. After confirming Connected status in the SAP Concur App Center open the Concur Expense tab again as in the above step 2.
Check Allow (1) and the Concur Expense attendee type pulldown will be shown. Select the attendee type created in the above step I-3 and save.
II. Individual user setup
1. Open the external integration screen in Sansan
From the user icon go to Settings and then 3rd Party Integration Settings on the left and click Concur Expense.
*Note that after your admin starts integration, a notification email will be sent to all users. The settings can also be accessed via that email.
2. Connect with Concur Expense
Save the Concur Expense login ID in Sansan and the integration is done.
*If you don't save the ID, you won't be able to transfer contacts to Concur Expense.
See here to learn about what information is accessible.
Stopping the integration
Admin stops integration for all users
In Sansan, go to Admin settings then Integration with other services and click on the Concur Expense tab to open the screen. Remove the check next to Allow and then save.
*This will immediately stop the integration for all users.