This is an appointed user for Risk Intelligence powered by Refinitiv (Companies) and Risk Intelligence powered by KYCC (Leadership), who will assess any potential risks found concerning companies on scanned cards. A user who will be responsible for risk assessment must be appointed when setting up the Risk Intelligence feature.
It is best to select a user with unlimited access to contacts, so they can assess risks to any contact, not just those visible to them.
Make sure to check access rights of the user who you want to select as a risk manager
* Click here to see more about Risk Intelligence powered by Refinitiv (Companies)
* Click here to see more about Risk Intelligence powered by KYCC (Leadership)
* Click here to see about access privileges
Select a risk manager
1. If you're only using Risk Intelligence powered by Refinitiv (Companies)
Go to "①Admin settings" > "②Sansan Plus" > "③Risk Intelligence powered by Refinitiv (Companies)"
Click "Edit settings" to add or remove a risk manager
2. If you're using both Risk Intelligence powered by Refinitiv (Companies) and Risk Intelligence powered by KYCC (Leadership)
If a risk manager has already been appointed for Risk Intelligence powered by Refinitiv (Companies), they will also be automatically assigned as a risk manager for Risk Intelligence powered by KYCC (Leadership), and vice versa.
Please note you will still need to manually set up each feature.
All cards scanned either via the Sansan scanner or Sansan Mobile App are subject to risk assessment.
Risk manager is notified
If any potential risks are found concerning scanned cards, the following morning a notification will be sent to all appointed risk managers.
All scanned cards' companies with potential risks will be displayed on the "Assessment required" page. Only risk managers have access to this page.
All risk managers will be notified of risks from the "Risk Assessment" that morning.
As a risk manager you can access the page and start assessing any found risks.
Scanned cards' data will be compared with Refinitiv data to detect any potential risks.
Risk managers can see the risk details by clicking "① Details" for the relevant company.
Based on the data for "① Risk details" and "② CEO Screening", click "③ Assess" to judge a company as Failed or Passed. You can also narrow down the companies through filtering.
When a company is Failed, a notification will be sent to any users who scanned the card.
* If cards from a company assessed as Failed at least once are scanned again, no further notifications will be sent to risk managers to assess the Failed company. All cardholders of the relevant company will be notified if a company is Failed.
You can download and bulk delete assessed companies from “Assessment History”.
A “Failed” label will be displayed on companies judged as failed.
Q. There are 0 risks but companies/CEOs are on the assessment list.
A. Due to Refinitiv, KYCC, or Sansan database updates, there is the possibility of companies or CEOs being on this list despite showing 0 risks.