Lists can be used for organizing and categorizing contacts how you would like. You can also use this feature to send bulk emails and download specific contacts (if you have the necessary privileges).
N.B. The Lists feature is not currently available to all customers.
Create a new list
1. Go to Lists and click on "Create list" button.
2. Select viewing permission for the list and click OK to proceed.
3. Add filters to refine your list and then add a name to save it.
① List name
② Contact pool
If you add more than one card belonging to the same person, that person will only appear once in the list.
③ Filter criteria
④ Filtered contacts
⑤ Save button
Edit a list
1. Go to Lists and click on the list you want to edit.
*Only list creator can edit.
2. Update the list and change the filters.
① Update list
You can update your list with any recent changes to your contact information.
② Edit filters
You can change the filters to suit your needs.
*To change the filters, it is necessary to update your list first.
③ Compare lists
You can check the differences with the old list after updating.
Download a list
Download a list as a CSV file either from the Lists page or after creating new a list.
*To download CSV files, users must have the necessary permissions. If you don't have the required permissions, please contact your Sansan administrator.