Administrators can set permissions for users to use Virtual Cards, as well as the URL expiration date and access count.
- Only the system administrator can implement these settings.
- Permissions to use/not use Virtual Cards can only be given to all users, not to individual users.
- The Virtual Cards function is set to on by default.
Adjusting permission to use Virtual Cards
1. Click "Admin settings" > "Security settings", then click the Virtual Cards tab.
2. Check or uncheck the box according to whether you want to enable or disable Virtual Cards.
3. Click "Save".
Setting the URL expiration and access count limit
When "Anyone can edit" is selected, each user can choose a 24 hour limit or no limit when issuing the URL.
If set to "Only administrator can edit", all URLs will expire after 24 hours.
When "Anyone can edit" is selected, each user can choose a 10 times limit or no limit for accesses.
If set to "Only administrator can edit", URLs will expire after being accessed 10 times.