This article shows how to set download permissions by user (for downloading contacts and reports).
Setting the permission level
"There are four download permission levels:
- Prohibited (user cannot download at all)
- My data (user can download their own contacts and reports)
- All data (user can download all contact and report data)
- Custom (user can download data only from certain departments)
- Administrative access required.
- Private contacts cannot be downloaded.
- When "Custom" is selected, by default the user can only download from their own department (and sub-departments), but this can be customized by user here.
1. Select Admin settings > Manage users.
2. Select the download permissions for the target user and save.