With Contact Inbox, you can easily import contacts from Gmail to Sansan.
We will automatically extract signatures from selected incoming emails and display them as contact suggestions.
Admins need to set up this feature before it can be used.
- This function is a paid option. If you would like to use it, please contact your sales representative.
- Please note that contacts imported with this feature will count towards your digitization quota.
- How to set up
- About linkage errors
- How to create a service account key file (JSON file)
- How to disable the feature for users
How to set up
1. Go to ‘Admin settings’, then ‘Contact Inbox’.
2. Click on ‘Enable’ and create and upload a service account key file (JSON file) for authentication. Then, save.
3. Select users you want to enable this function for, then click on ‘Link’.
About linkage errors
Service account key is invalid
|Unauthorized||Service account does not have permission to see the target user's Gmail|
An error has occurred for a reason other than the above. If the problem persists after retrying, please contact us.
How to create a service account key file (JSON file)
Please note Step 6 needs to be performed from the Google Workspace domain's administrative console (https://admin.google.com/).
You will be asked to enter your client ID and OAuth scope in the procedure, so please refer to the following.
Client ID: Please enter the ID in the service account details.
OAuth Scope: https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.readonly
How to disable the feature for users
Please click on 'Disable' for specified users.