The administrator can change the permissions for departments to access each item on a business card. Here we will show how to use this function. To see how to do this all at once with a CSV file, please see here.
Flow for changing permissions
Step 1. Creating a pattern for permissions
First of all, decide in advance on a pattern of which items will be public or private. * There is no to the number of patterns that can be made.
Step 2. Set a pattern for each department.
Apply the patterns you made in step 1 to each department.
Creating access control patterns
* To use this function, system administrator level permission is necessary.
1. From "Admin Settings", select "Access Privilege Settings".
2. Click on "Create or edit an access privilege pattern". Decide the settings for the access control pattern.
* "All" is the initial setting allowing everything to be viewed.
This pattern is used by system, and cannot be updated or deleted.
3. From "Select Pattern", choose "New", and enter the pattern name and Description.
4. Select the access permissions for business cards, tags, and reports, and then click on "Add settings".
* When you click on "Add settings", a notification email will be sent to the system administrator.
5. Repeating steps 1-4, create the multiple patterns to be used in your company.
(When you click on "Back", you will be returned to the screen for applying the patterns to each department.)
Setting patterns for each department
There are two ways to apply patterns to departments: "Apply public pattern in batch" and "Apply public pattern individually". With individual application, detailed patterns can be applied to each department; with batch application, rows and columns of access permissions can be applied to selected departments all at once.
Click on "Change".
How to apply public patterns in batches
6. Click on the icon next to the department name.
7. Select the pattern made earlier with the mouse, and select "Set this pattern".
How to apply public patterns individually
8. Click on the icon in each cell.
9. Select the pattern made earlier with the mouse, and select "Set this pattern".
10. After all patterns have been set, click on "Confirm".
11. Check what has been changed (places that were changed will be displayed in red) and then click on "Save".
A confirmation message will come up. Click on "OK".
* When you click on "OK", a notification email will be sent to the system administrator.