Here we will show how to connect the Frontier wireless keyboard for PCs.
* The attached USB cables are only for charging.
What is typed on the keyboard will be sent to the PC wirelessly.
* This keyboard is a wireless keyboard. To use it, the keyboard must be charged.
* If because of other types of cables you do not have enough for the Tablet PC USB port, please disconect the USB cable that connects the Tablet PC and the Scanner, and use that port to charge the keyboard.
* This keyboard is to be used for doing device settings when you first start using Sansan.
After the settings are complete, remove the keyboard and please do not lose it.
1. Connect the microUSB terminal of the attached USB cable to the microUSB port on the side of the keyboard.
Take the other end and connect it to the empty USB port on the Tablet PC.
2. After removing the "Keyboard USB wireless device" from the sidewall of the keyboard,
connect it to the empty USB port on the Tablet PC.
3. Hold down the keyboard power button until the Power LED comes on.
* When using this wireless keyboard, the mouse movement of the touch pad will be disabled.
Also, if key input is not working, after checking the power of the keyboard, remove and reattach the "Keyboard USB wireless device" connected to the Tablet PC.
■LED status (Checking the power)
When the light is red: the battery is charging and the power is off, or the battery is full and the power is on.
When the light is green: the battery is not charging and the power is on.
When the light is dark: the battery is not charging and the power is off.