With Contact Inbox, you can easily import contacts from Microsoft 365 (Outlook) to Sansan.
We will automatically extract signatures from selected incoming emails and display them as contact suggestions.
Admins need to set up this feature before it can be used.
• Please note that contacts imported with this feature will count toward your digitization quota.
• See here for Google Workspace (Gmail) integration.
How to set up
1. Go to "Admin settings", then "Contact Inbox" and choose Microsoft 365.
2. Put a check by "Enable" then fill in the directory (tenant) ID and save. When you sign in to Microsoft and save, you'll receive an email letting you know the integration is activate.
You can retrieve your directory (tenant) ID as follows.
1) Go to the Microsoft Azure portal and sign in.
2) Go to Azure Active Directory.
3) Copy the 30-character tenant ID below the company name.
3. Under "Usage Status" go to "Refine" and put checks by the users you want to register, then choose "Link".
The integration can be started for each user.
Errors during integration will display one of the following statuses.
|Authentication error||The user doesn't have an account in Microsoft 365.|
|Unauthorized||You don't have permission to access the user's Outlook account.|
|Linkage||If another error has occurred or if the problem persists ever after you tried to fix it, please contact us via this form.|
Deactivating a user
Choose "Unlink" for each user you want to deactivate.