Sending your card
1. Access the Virtual Card page.
Tap the blue ribbon at the top of your contact list.
2. Issuing URL
You need to issue a URL which you can then share with others.
See here if you have not yet set up your Virtual Card.
When issuing, you can set the expiration date of the URL and the number of times it can be opened.
Depending on your administrator's settings, you may not be able to edit this.
3. Share the URL
You can now copy the URL and share with whoever you like.
Receiving a card
Open card URL
1. Tap the received URL
2. Tap to add the card to your contacts
For Sansan users
3. Tap to add to Sansan contacts.
4. Open Sansan to complete the process.
If you've set up your Virtual Card, you can send it straight back to them.
N.B. Virtual Cards count towards digitization quotas.
If you are not a Sansan user
3. Tap to Add to Sansan contacts.
Note: vCard is a file format for contacts, compatible with most contact management software.;
4. Tap to download and you will see a link enabling you to send your business card back.
5. Scan your card and tap to send it back.