This feature is a paid option. Please contact our sales team if you would like to use it.
Highlights risks relating to individuals in company leadership.
If a risk is found, a notification will be sent to any users with contacts at that company.
- To set up or to disable this feature, you need to be a system administrator.
- To start using CEO Screening, a risk manager must be assigned by the system administrator.
See 3. for more details on risk managers.
- All business cards scanned in Sansan are subject to risk assessment. Assessment of cards with potential risks will be carried out by risk managers.
* Contacts added via "Create cards" and "Import card data", and by "Business Card Data Registration" using OpenAPI, are not subject to risk assessment.
1. Initial setup
Administrators will be notified once the company is signed up for this option.
Administrators can also access the setup page from the top-right menu via Admin settings, then Sansan Plus. Click on 'Connect' next to Risk Intelligence powered by KYCC (Leadership) to start the setup.
If you're already using Risk Intelligence powered by Refinitiv (Companies), the settings will also be reflected in Risk Intelligence powered by KYCC (Leadership).
2. Confirm terms and conditions
Please be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions before connecting.
3. Select a risk manager
*Make sure to check access rights of the user who you want to select as a risk manager.
Selecting a user with access limits may prevent them from assessing risks, as some contacts are not displayed to them.
*Click here to learn more about access privileges.
*Click here for more on risk managers.
4. Complete Setup
Finally, you can choose whether you want to enable all users to access this feature immediately..
If you choose not to, you can enable this later from same setup screen.
2. Edit settings or disconnect
You can edit your settings or disconnect via Sansan Plus Settings. Disconnecting will hide all Risk Intelligence powered by KYCC (Leadership) content displayed on company pages. You can easily display the information again by reconnecting.