With Contact Inbox, you can easily import contacts from Google Workspace Gmail™ to Sansan. We will automatically extract signatures from selected incoming emails and display them as contact suggestions. Admins need to set up this feature before it can be used.
*Please note that contacts imported with this feature will count towards your digitization quota.
- How to set up
- About linkage errors
- How to create a service account key file (JSON file)
- How to disable the feature for users
How to set up
1. Go to ‘Admin settings’, then ‘Contact Inbox’.
2. Click on ‘Enable’ and create and upload a service account key file (JSON file) for authentication. Then, save.
3. Select users you want to enable this function for, then click on ‘Link’.
About linkage errors
Service account key is invalid
|Unauthorized||Service account does not have permission to see the target user's Gmail™|
An error has occurred for a reason other than the above. If the problem persists after retrying, please contact us here.
How to create a service account key file (JSON file)
1. Log in to Google Cloud Platform.
2. Create or use an existing project.
4. Create a service account key file in JSON format.
6. Authorize domain-wide permissions to the service account.
Please note Step 6 needs to be performed from the Google Workspace™ domain's administrative console ( https://admin.google.com/ ).
You will be asked to enter your client ID and OAuth scope in the procedure, so please refer to the following.
Client ID: Please enter the ID in the service account details.
OAuth Scope: Please enter https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.readonly.
How to disable the feature for users
Please click on 'Disable' for specified users.