Here we will show you how to do the set up if you are using a Data Communication Card (au_HWD12) to connect to the internet.
1. When the devices are set up and turned on, the Scanner App screen will come up.
If you are using a Data Communication Card (au_HWD12) to connect to the internet, please close the Scanner App for a while.
* Click on "Power" at the upper right of the screen, and then on "Exit Application".
2. Press the button on the Data Communication Card to take out the USB connection and connect it to the USB connector on the back of the docking station. After this, wait a while.
* From Unlit to Flashing red light will take about 5 seconds.
* From Flashing red light to Steady red light will take about 3 seconds.
* Please be aware that connecting the USB connector the wrong way could damage the device.
3. Click on "USB STICK LTE". If this display disappears, disconnect and reconnect the communications card.
4. Click on "Run AutoRun.exe".
5. When the "User account controls" screen comes up, click on "Yes".
6. If the "USB STICK LTE" screen comes up, close it with the "X" button, and then double click on "Scanner App" at the top of the screen.
* The icon for "USB STICK LTE" will come up on the desktop, and the light on the USB STICK LTE will turn purple (pink).
* From Red to Purple (pink) will take about 35 seconds.
7. Please do the following if the messages below come up. (In some cases, they may come up multiple times).
-When "Settings for network location" comes up, select "Company network".
* Depending on the device, the ""ESET"" (Security software) screen may come up.
If the ""ESET"" screen comes up, please choose the settings below.
-(ESET) For the screen "New network has been detected", choose "Strictly protect".
- For the "Settings for network location" screen, choose "Public network".
8. Click on the Scanner App icon on the desktop, and open up the Scanner App.
When "Connected" appears in the lower left of the screen, the set-up is done.
If this does not appear, please contact the support center.
For the purposes of security and getting the most value out of the service, we recommend leaving the Sansan scanner on at all ties.
To protect the devices from the threats of viruses and to be able to use it comfortably, the most recent security files will be automatically downloaded during the night.
Also, by maintaining an environment where you can scan at any time, it prevents business cards from not being scanner or people forgetting to scan them, thus maintaining the integrity and the comprehensiveness of the database that will be made for you. Please leave the power on at all times!