Scanning business cards
- Scanning business cards as private
- How to scan cards
- Scanning business cards with handwritten dates to be used as date received.
- Attaching tags to cards when scanning
- Setting the language (English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Indonesian, Vietnamese) for card input on the scanner
- Sending unsent business cards
Setting up the Sansan scanner
- Setting up the Sansan scanner
- How to do device settings (DELL Latitude 3190)
- How to do device settings (Microsoft Surface GO)
- How to do device settings (DELL Inspiron 11)
- How to do device settings (HP x2 210 G2)
- How to do device settings (Lenovo Yoga)
- When the scanner (iX500) turns off automatically
- An error saying "Business card image could not be recognized" comes up.
- Even after I connected the communication card to the Tablet PC, there is no connection.
- The Scanner is not working, or the scanner is not being recognized.
- The orange lamp on the square scan button is flashing orange.
- The Wi-Fi lamp of the Scanner is flashing orange.
- Update to Windows 11
- Windows 10 22H2 Update for Devices Using Windows 10
- We broke the Tablet PC.
- If I scan the same card twice, will I still be charged for it?
- About cable locks
- How to disconnect and reconnect cables and restart the Tablet PC