- When the scanner (iX500) turns off automatically
- An error saying "Business card image could not be recognized" comes up.
- Even after I connected the communication card to the Tablet PC, there is no connection.
- The Scanner is not working, or the scanner is not being recognized.
- The orange lamp on the square scan button is flashing orange.
- The Wi-Fi lamp of the Scanner is flashing orange.
- I cannot scan business cards because there is not enough available memory on the disk
- Scanner App cannot connect to the network
- When a firmware update message comes up
- How to open the cover on the scanner (when a card is jammed or if there is a line on the business card image)
- Error message indicates ScanSnap is unavailable. Tapping "Scan" doesn't give a response.
- After scanning, a dialog box asking where to save comes up, and data is not sent
- Starting up the Tablet PC