This feature is a paid option. Please contact our sales team or Sansan Support Center if you would like to use it.
This section describes its functions and usage.
- To set up (including starting and stopping use of) this feature, you must have an administrator permission on Sansan.
- To start using Risk Intelligence a risk check manager must be appointed.
*See "3. Select a risk check manager" section for details on risk check managers.
How it works
- Companies with risk are detected by comparing the business card data with Refinitiv's risk-related data.
- If the person with whom a card is exchanged belongs to a company assessed as being a risk, all users who own the same card will be notified, enabling prompt detection of risk.
- All cards added by all users within Sansan are subject to risk assessment. The designated risk check manager can perform this assessment.
- Click here to see cards eligible for risk assessment.
1. Confirm setup
Once this option is available to your company, a guidance email will be sent to your company's Sansan administrator.
Administrators can also access the Setup page from the top-right menu via ① "Admin settings", and then ② "Sansan Plus". Click on the ③ "Connect" button next to Risk Intelligence powered by Refinitiv to start the setup.
2. Contract agreement
Before starting the setup, be sure to read the agreement.
Once you have read the agreement, you can start the setup by clicking on "Connect" button
3. Confirm use of risk search
Activate the risk search function to do a risk search related to a specific person. *Risk Intelligence powered by KYCC needs to be activated search for risks regarding a specific person.
4. Select a risk check manager
Select a user who will be responsible for risk management in transactions between companies within your company as a risk check manager.
* Make sure to check access permissions of the user who you want to select as a risk check manager.Selecting a user with limited access to all contacts, may prevent them from assessing risks because some of the contacts are not displayed to them.
* Click here to see about access privileges.
* Click here for more on risk check managers.
5. Complete the setup, start use
Click on "Done" button from [3.] on the screen to go to completion page.
Click on "①Start!"
The feature is ready to be used by all users, including the appointed risk check managers.
Click on "②Save settings without starting"
Settings are saved and Setup is completed. Only settings are saved, and all users including the appointed risk check managers will not be able to use it yet.
If you saved settings without starting, you can always come back to setup screen to start the connection via the Sansan Plus settings and then clicking on ① Set up" button.
Edit connection settings, disconnect
1. Edit connection settings
You can change the connection settings via Sansan Plus settings > and then clicking on "①Edit settings" button.
You can disconnect via the Sansan Plus settings and then clicking on the ② "Disconnect" button.
*Disconnecting will hide all the relevant information that is shown on Sansan company pages. You can display the information again by reconnecting.
Q: Are manually entered or imported cards assessed?
A: No, they aren't. Only cards that are part of your monthly usage quota, as described on this help page, will be subject to screening.
Access permissions here
More about risk check managers here