Highlights risks relating to individuals in company leadership.
If a risk is found, a notification will be sent to any users with contacts at that company.
- To set up or to disable this feature, you need to be a system administrator.
- To start using CEO Screening, a risk manager must be assigned by the system administrator.
See 3. for more details on risk managers.
- All business cards scanned in Sansan are subject to risk assessment. Assessment of cards with potential risks will be carried out by risk managers.
* Manually created or imported cards are not subject to risk assessment.
1. Initial setup
Administrators will be notified once the company is signed up for this option.
Administrators can also access the setup page from the top-right menu via Admin settings, then Sansan Plus. Click on 'Connect' next to CEO screening to start the setup.
If you're already using Risk Intelligence, the settings will be reflected in CEO Screening as well.
2. Confirm terms and conditions
Please be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions before connecting.
3. Select a risk manager
*Make sure to check access rights of the user who you want to select as a risk manager.
Selecting a user with access limits may prevent them from assessing risks, as some contacts are not displayed to them.
*Click here to learn more about access privileges.
*Click here for more on risk managers.
4. Complete Setup
Finally, you can choose whether you want to enable all users to access this feature straight away or not.
If you choose not to, you can enable this later from same setup screen.
2. Edit settings or disconnect
You can edit your settings or disconnect via Sansan Plus Settings. Disconnecting will hide all CEO Screening content displayed on company pages. You can easily display the information again by reconnecting.