You can redo a risk assessment on previously assessed contacts using the latest risk database.
Contacts with any potential risks found will be grouped in "Assessment required".
This risk assessment can be only be done once per calendar year.
Since cards digitized as of the start date are eligible, you can adjust this based on your company’s policies. Check the availability period below.
*This function is only available to risk check managers. To learn more about risk check managers, go here.
When you sign up for Risk Intelligence powered by Refinitiv/KYCC, as an added option, we offer risk assessment of past contacts.
Note that if you have not applied for this added option, past contacts will not be assessed.
Refer to the below example for applicable dates.
If you start using this function on April 23, 2021:
First assessment: between April 24, 2021 and December 31, 2021
Second assessment: between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022
Third assessment: between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023
- Contacts created manually or imported from a CSV file are not included in the assessment.
1. Set date for risk assessment
From the risk assessment screen, go to ① Settings → ② Schedule and then ③ Save to set the date for assessment.
Only cards digitized as of the start date are eligible. Be sure the intended cards are eligible as of the start date.
2. Reserve the second and later start dates
For the first and later assessments, multiple reservations can be made by specifying dates in the year following the previous start date.
3. Changing the start date
You can cancel a risk assessment at any time before it starts.
Note that completed assessments cannot be deleted.
- If new risk information appears via a batch risk assessment concerning a contact already evaluated, it will not appear in the list of those that need to be evaluated. The update date in the evaluation assessment will be revised. Check the risk information and re-assess.
- If there is no risk information at the time of importing contacts, and you want to check for risks again later, you can do a batch risk assessment or import contacts from the same company.
More about risk check managers here