With Contact Inbox, you can easily import contacts from Gmail to Sansan.We will automatically extract signatures from selected incoming emails and display them as contact suggestions.
- Admins need to set up this feature before it can be used.If you're an admin, see here .
- New contact suggestions will be shown for 30 days.
- Please note that contacts imported with this feature will count towards your digitization quota.
How it works
- Email address, company name, and name are extracted from email conversations.
- You do not already have a contact or suggestion matching the extracted items.
Add a contact
Open your Contact Inbox by clicking the blue icon in the bottom right.
Suggested contacts will be shown. Click on a contact to see more information.
From this window you can see the imported contact info. You can add fields or edit existing ones. You can also see which emails this contact info came from. Once you're happy, you can add the contact to your Sansan contacts.
Click 'Check now' to view the contact you added.
Since contacts added via Contact Inbox won't have an 'received on' date, you should switch the contact list display to 'date added'.
Added contacts will be identified as being from your Contact Inbox.
Remove a contact suggestion
If you're not interested in a suggestion, click the trash icon to remove it.
You can also choose not to show the same contact again (same email address will no longer be suggested).