Users must be authorized by the administrator to use the bulk emailing function. Learn more here.
Steps to take
1. Go to bulk email screen by clicking Bulk Email then Compose/Edit.
2. There are 3 ways in which to send bulk emails. Select one to proceed.
3. Select HTML for email format.
4. You can either create the email directly by using the editor, or pasting HTML code.
Uploaded images are only valid for 6 months.
You can choose to add a plain text version as well. as well.
5. You can preview the details entered, and send yourself a test email.
For the next steps, go to Create recipient list.
Things to note
- Emails sent according to the steps shown may be received in a different format, depending on the recipient's email software or browser.